Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Teaser Tuesday ~ GIFTS

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


Gifts by Ursula K. Le Guin
From page 13

"So these powers, these gifts, run in the family line, from father to son, like a snub nose might do?"
"And from mother to daughter," said Gry, as I said nothing.

6 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Great teaser! I keep meaning to read this book. My YA teaser is from Nevermore by Kelly Creagh. Happy reading!

Belinda said...

Great teaser :) I hope you continue reading it. Enjoy your week

here's my Tuesday Teaser for the week

Lillie (AliseOnLife) said...

I like your teaser! It reminds me that it's been way too long since I've read a book by Ursula Le Guin.

This is my Teaser Tuesday.

Escapist said...

I'm a fantasy buff, and I haven't ever read anything by LeGuin.

I should remedy that...haha.

Here's my teaser: The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson

E.J. Stevens said...

Interesting teaser! My TT from Paranormalcy is here.

xx,
E.J
From the Shadows

Lisa said...

This cover is so georgous!! i mean really!!!!

I am going to immediately google it and add it to my list.. FOR REAL. Totally up my alley in the way of reading.

I am also a brand new follower.

Here's mine!
http://bookblabbing.blogspot.com/2010/09/teaser-tuesday-clockwork-angel-again.html