Wednesday, June 16, 2010
My First Blog Award?
Morgan at The Paperback Princess, such an adorable name, by the way, just gave me this award! Thank you so much! This means a lot, since this is my first award. So, please, my lovely followers, go follow her blog and show her some love.
So, let's get down to business, this award comes with rules.
1.Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
2.Share seven things about yourself
3.Pass this award to 15 bloggers you have discovered and thought were great!
4.Contact the bloggers and let them know you have an award for them!
So, seven things about me, eh?
1. I am a compulsive book buyer, but usually buy books when I have a coupon. YAY FOR BORDERS.
2. The best book I've ever read in school is George Orwell's 1984. Go read it if you haven't. Big Brother will be watching.
3. My favorite TV show on right now is Happy Town. Don't let the name confuse you. It's about murder.
4. I despise novels that write about rich girls and bording schools, save Libba Bray's A Great and Terrible Beauty series because those books have substance.
5. I need a bookcase badly. The books that don't have room are set in three stacks next to my desk.
6. Last weekend I bought a book that came with a make your own dragon kit, solely for that purpose. I'll read the book and review it sometime.
7. I've been taking a design class for three years, designing meaning pottery and such.
Alright, so on to the lucky bloggers!
At Home With Books
YA Book Queen
Library Lounge Lizard
Pirate Penguin's Reads
Up The Tower Of Books
The Page Flipper
Stop, Drop, and Read!
Lauren's Crammed Bookshelf
In Bed With Books
These are just a quick handful of the blogs I follow and blogs I visit often. Thanks again to The Paperback Princess for my award, and be sure to check out these blogs and follow them as well.